Aging can affect every aspect of our body…skin, hair, weight, joints, and even our brain. As we age we may start to notice the following:
- Collagen and elastin fibers, responsible for skin’s elasticity and firmness, start to degrade, leading to the formation of wrinkles and sagging. The skin’s ability to retain moisture also diminishes, resulting in a drier and thinner appearance.
- The hair growth cycle slows down, leading to thinning and graying. Hair follicles produce less melanin, the pigment responsible for hair color.
- Metabolism, the body’s engine, gradually slows down with age. This can lead to weight gain, as the body burns fewer calories than before. Muscle mass also decreases over time, contributing to a decline in metabolic rate.
- Aging can take a toll on our joints, which are crucial for mobility. Cartilage, the cushion between bones, begins to deteriorate, resulting in joint pain and stiffness – a condition commonly known as arthritis. This can limit our range of motion and overall quality of life.
- As the brain ages, neurons may decline in number, and communication between them can become less efficient. This can lead to cognitive challenges such as slower processing speed, memory issues, and difficulty multitasking.
While we can not stop the passing of time, we can slow down the damaging effects to our body. Below are 5 services we offer at Vallee Health Repair to help you look and feel your best regardless of your age!
1. Glutathione Shots. Glutathione is the most critical and integral part of your detoxification system because it decimates free radicals, cleanses your body, and bolsters both your brain and skin. Increasing levels of glutathione decrease muscle damage, reduce recovery time, increase strength and endurance and shift metabolism from fat production to muscle development. Take Home Kits available.
2. GAC Shots. Boost Energy and increases metabolism. Reduces joint muscle inflammation. Contains Glutamine, Arginine, & Carnitine. Take Home Kits available.
3. Anti-Aging Beauty IV Therapy. Fight the aging process & build collagen. Brighten and improve skin. High dosages of Vitamin C, Biotin, B12 and triple the Glutathione. 1000ml Fluid & Electrolytes.
4. Super Detox IV Therapy. Reset the body, boost metabolism, detox the liver and flush the lymphatic system. High dosages of Vitamin C, B12 and Triple the glutathione. 1000ml Fluid & Electrolytes.
5. NAD+. Decades of scientific research has pinpointed Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide, or simply NAD+, as the key anti-aging and optimal wellness molecule. NAD+ is found in every cell of the body and is responsible for optimal functioning of the brain, internal organs, musculoskeletal system, nervous system, metabolic function and anti-aging. Our bodies naturally produce NAD+ but as we age our production decreases significantly – scientists have linked this decrease to disease and aging.
NAD+ works rapidly to repair cells throughout the body and neurons in the brain. NAD+ influences gene expression relating to DNA repair, cell death, and certain anti-inflammatory processes. IV nutrition therapy is an effective way to increase NAD+ levels. As we age, our NAD+ levels decline. Scientists have shown that NAD+ significantly decreases as we age, so it’s beneficial to replenish NAD+ levels to allow your body to function at optimal levels. A significant increase in NAD+ levels helps to restore brain functionality, resulting in increased clarity, energy, improved focus, concentration & mood and better problem solving.
If you are starting experience any of the damaging signs of aging, we can help put together a plan to help you start your anti aging journey. Call our office to schedule a consultation today.